Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Xmas Delerium


Xmas Delerium
Originally uploaded by 1Sock
Pam and I were thinking it would be fun to travel to Texas this year for Christmas. The whole conversation started following a phone conversation between me and David a couple of weeks ago. David had suggested that maybe the whole family could come down and it would be a big 'ole Texas hoe down - or something like that.

Sadly, after talking with mom and dad this past weekend, it sounds like this year is not going to work, if it was going to be a "whole family" event. Besides which, it would make my schedule pretty tight too. I have a few Xmas gigs that I am expected to sing at with my madrigals group - the least of which is First Night in Herndon, Virginia, which would mean the Xmas trip would have to be cut short so I could be home for that.

Perhaps, if we start planning now, next year's Xmas could be pulled off flawlessly. In the not too distant future, Pam and I will try to find another time to make it back to good old Waco, Texas.

2 comments:

David Corey said...

Sounds like a plan. We'll be eager to have guests anytime during the spring semester, once I'm back from Tulsa.

Pam said...

Just don't forget to tell us when you'll be in Austria!