Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Pioneer Woman Part Deux

I got on the computer this morning and did my normal checks - Woot, Facebook, CNN, and then Flickr - when to my tremendous surprise and exaltation I saw that one of my photos had been chosen for Group 4 of the Pioneer Woman's bug photography assignment! Woo-hoo! I've been submitting my pictures and hoping to be chosen for quite a while now. If you read my previous post you know of my love of the Pioneer Woman and her website - http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/ - and not just the photography part. But, go, go see my picture on her site. The screen-capture here is just not as impressive!

1 comment:

David Corey said...

I followed the link. You're in with some other very fine photographers. And I love the gossamer-like translucence of the wings in your shot.