Thursday, March 18, 2010

I love Chick-Fil-A!

In case there wasn't enough to love about Chick-Fil-A, I tried their breakfast today. I got the bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit and it was amazing! First of all, it was gigantic - think three times the size of the same item at Mickey D's. And so tasty - the eggs were *real* and substantial, the biscuit itself was so soft and buttery that that alone probably would have been enough for me to eat. So anyway, big plug for Chick-Fil-A if you have one near you. If I had had my camera with me I would have taken a photo but alas, it was not the case.

3 comments:

joyce corey said...

Sounds yummy! I'm a fan of Chick-Fil-A already but I've never had their breakfast.

David Corey said...

Anna and John love Chick-Fil-A!

David Corey said...

MORE BLOG POSTS!!!! We are great fans of Pan-Delirium and are dying to know more about the adventures of Van & Pam.