Thursday, February 9, 2012

Are You Left Brained or Right Brained?

I got this from a Facebook link this morning and felt it awesome enough to post here. The quiz linked below is a short set of questions that you can answer in less than 1-2 minutes. 

Here are my scores:

Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz
The higher of these two numbers below indicates which side of your brain has dominance in your life. Realising your right brain/left brain tendancy will help you interact with and to understand others.
Left Brain Dominance: 6(6)
Right Brain Dominance: 10(10)
Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz

 If you can't read what the photo says, below it is typed out for you. 

“I am the left brain. I am a scientist. A mathematician. I love the familiar. I categorize. I am accurate. Linear. Analytical. Strategic. I am practical. Always in control. A master of words and language. Realistic. I calculate equations and play with numbers. I am order. I am logic. I know exactly who I am.”

“I am the right brain. I am creativity. A free spirit. I am passion. Yearning. Sensuality. I am the sound of roaring laughter. I am taste. The feeling of sand beneath bare feet. I am movement. Vivid colors. I am the urge to paint on an empty canvas. I am boundless imagination. Art. Poetry. I sense. I feel. I am everything I wanted to be.”

Quiz via: http://www.intelliscript.net/test_area/questionnaire/questionnaire.cgi?q=questionnaire_ini
Photo and description via: http://patronofthearts.com/2012/02/left-right-the-creative-brain/

3 comments:

joyce corey said...

Wow, my score was the same as yours! I'm sure we came to those results by different answers, but I found it interesting. I would have thought I would have come out more to the left brain side or equal right to left. Interesting.

David Corey said...

Elizabeth and David are decidedly left brain, though in David's case this involves some slight retardation when it comes to numbers and spelling.

Pam said...

I'm just about half and half with slightly more left brain.