Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cat Food

Yesterday, when I got home from work, I saw a big spot on the floor where Peeper (our cat), apparently was not able to stomach her dinner. Whole bits of food - not even chewed. Disgusting, right?  Did I feel like cleaning it up?  No. So, I left it. 

This morning, Peeper was very persistent about getting her breakfast. When Pam and I got downstairs, I was going about getting myself ready for work and Peeper was meowing incessantly. Finally, I turned toward her and said "Well, why don't you eat what you left on the floor last night?" And as I turned to gesture toward the pile of puke on the floor, I see that is just we she had done. All the whole bits of food were gone. 

Eeeeeeeew!

She got her breakfast. 

UPDATE: Lest one think that is all we gave her for breakfast, I meant to suggest that we gave her some more food, given that she made the ultimate sacrifice of cleaning up the mess for us. 

1 comment:

joyce corey said...

We tried to get Annie to do that and she never would. Fortunately, we don't have her anymore. I remember our dogs doing that though. Somehow it seems more like a dog thing and not a cat thing to do.