Thursday, May 12, 2011

Trying to blog from my iPad

You may have noticed that I don't blog very much. This is mostly due to the fact that when I get home at night I feel more like playing games or doing some other leisurely activity then anything serious. Writing falls into that "serious" category. So ... I thought I would give this a shot. I downloaded this cool app for my iPad that allows me to compose a blog - say, while my computer is processing or when I have more energy at lunch. I can save drafts to work on it later, post pictures from my iPad photo gallery and do special formatting, things I could not do as easily through an email post.

So, here ya go. Here's a picture from my iPad that I downloaded from a science article I read elsewhere (credit goes to ElectronCafe). I liked it so much, I made it my main page on my iPad.






It illustrates the true nature of science versus the public perception of science as seen through for example MythBusters.

So long for now.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: