Sunday, November 7, 2010

2nd Annual Mini Takes the Beltway Event

This was one row of the 10-15 rows of Minis lined up for the 2nd annual Mini Takes the Beltway Event in Alexandria, Virginia. Proceeds from this event benefited the Wounded Warrior fund. My car is the silver one in the foreground. If I was to count how many Minis were in attendance, I'd say there were around 150. The event started at Passport Mini and circumnavigated the outer loop of the DC beltway. It took about 90 minutes from start to finish.

2 comments:

joyce corey said...

Looks like great fun. I wish I could have seen them on the road. That must have been exciting to be a part of.

Van said...

It was. It went really fast though. I guess we didn't realize it only takes about 90 minutes to drive around the whole DC beltway.